Monday, April 6, 2009

Intellectual Exchanges

This is the usual exchange I have with my friends on MSN conversations. Last night, with A.

A: I'm so tired.

Me: What did you do?

A: I cleaned my toilet for an hour.

Me: An hour? What?! I spent only 5 minutes doing the exact same thing you did.

A: That's why my toilet is spanking clean, unlike yours. How did you clean your toilet?

Me: I just rinse it over with the shower head and just scrub around inside the toilet bowl without peeking with my toilet brush(is that what you call it?).

A: See? That's not clean enough. I stripped down to nothing and just got on my knees to wash the toilet.

Me: Yeah. I do that sometimes too. Since we're already dirty, might as well just wash our toilets in the buff then bathe after.

Pause.

Me: Do you think everyone is secretly doing the same thing?

A: Maybe...


And off we go, discussing the various approaches, products and time one can spend on eliminating the germs in our sacred
sanctuary and keeping it spanking clean. They are after all, part of the numerous settings where we females prim and tweak (and shave) in private.And we clean them up in the buff.


3 comments:

  1. U sure u did tt sometimes? I dont think so...maybe like once in a blue blue moon. Anw, I dont think everyone is secretly doing tt. I came to know how dirty females can be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlsss are so dirty!! why not say human-beings are dirtyyy... hopefully this will go up successfully..
    btw the part about cleaning the toilet, if i din get it wrong, naked, is just such an unpleasant sight in my head..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jane up there..

    ReplyDelete