Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WTF Blogspot

wtf

I just logged in to create a new post and i saw all my previous posts in these crappy mess.

"
"
I have no idea why everything is in this crappy font but I really can't be bothered to edit everything. Especially since I'm not even supposed to be here now and am instead supposed to be studying for my exams next week! Argh. You Frustrating piece of CRAP, Blogspot!

I am going to change my blog to wordpress instead. Hold on.

All right. I've just set up a new account www.purplecatmeows.wordpress.com. But no posts yet. I feel guilty now. Had been wasting too much time checking out John Lennon and Bob Dylan's biopics. Wait for me, people!

My exams are going to be done soon and I'll post regularly then.

Off to doomsland now.







1 comment:

  1. i ain't go no inspiration lately. that's why no new growth spotted on my blog!
    haha doomsland sounds like an amusement park... have fun ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete