Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back To The Old Days..造句


Came across this in the Chinese newspapers today.

It's an exchange between some Chinese students and the teachers who graded their work.
The students were required to form a sentence using the given terms, also known to all Chinese students who've previously studied in Singapore as 造句. And here is a short list of what they came up with.
*Note: I almost sprouted tea out of my nose when I was reading no.3. You've been warned.


1。原来

小朋友写: 原来他是我爸爸。
老师评语: 妈妈关切一下。

2。你看

小朋友写: 你看什么看!没看过啊?
老师评语: 老师真的没看过。

3。别人都夸我。。。。其实我。。。

小朋友写: 别人都夸我很帅,其实我是戴面具的。
老师评语: 什么面具这么好用?

4。其中

小朋友写: 我的其中一只右脚受伤了。
老师评语: 你是蜈蚣吗?


4 comments:

  1. Miss loh..it's 造句。Not 造语。But it's really funny..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Hence the need for me to brush up more on my mandarin right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! as usual~ ur mom got those in the papers
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.She shared those with me last night.And she almost fell off the chair laughing so hard -_-

    ReplyDelete