Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Inspirations and ..

I sit here in front of my desk with my heart thumping wildly and ferociously. Okay,maybe this is a bit of an exaggeration but my heart is indeed thumping at a faster than ordinary pace.

I just finish reading some of adrianna tan's blog entries at www.popagandhi.com. This woman had traveled parts of our Asia, Barcelona and lived in Dubai for a few months as a freelance photojournalist. She had been to so many places at a mere age of 24(if i'm not wrong). She basically just decided to do something and got off her arse to do it! That's what impressed me so much about her. She may not have much idea on how she's going to earn a living doing what she loved initially but it seems to me she is already halfway to her goal. Check out her blog and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, I came upon her blog last night and I couldn't really get to sleep after reading it. My heart was thumping still.


I was thinking "If there is someone in the world who has managed to begin the first steps to her dreams and goals, why can't I do the same?" I admired her guts and dare I say, the headstrongness,never-say-die attitude and utter determination in youths found within her. The start of things to come was basically an inspiration drawn from adrianna tan.

Thank you for calling out to the long hidden dreams and vigor and love of life that I thought had been lost to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment